Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sunburn Where I've Never Had It Before

Hey Again-

I hope everyone's weekend is going by swell! I got some good job hunting done this week so I've treated myself to taking yesterday (Friday) off of the search. I went to Grand Haven with friends in the afternoon. Followed by a rousing bonfire in Allendale later that evening. A good time was had by all, and we still have tons (literally) of firewood left for future endeavors.

So, let's move on to the topic at hand; my sunburn. Now I've had sunburn a lot of places, ears, nose, tops of my feet and the back of my knees to name the not-so-normally burned areas. Now you may be asking, "why on earth did you not apply sunblock??". Well, I had applied plenty. However I could not apply it in this certain spot, because well, I have hair there.

Get your minds out of the gutter, I'm talking about the top of my head! Now, I have strawberry blonde hair, and right now it's awfully short. I just had a buzz-up on Tuesday, so there's not a lot between my scalp and the sun's rays. Needless to say last night my scalp started to feel funny. Sure enough, I can now scratch this one off the record books. It doesn't hurt bad, it's just slightly irritating. It should be better in a couple day's time.

Now, normally I would end by asking feedback, for you to post the weirdest spots you ever have gotten sunburned. Well it appears that few care to interact with the topics, so do as you wish. I'm simply trying to make this more entertaining.

Goodnight and God Speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment