Monday, June 14, 2010

30-Day Challenge - Day 3: Favorite Vacation/Trip

So it's day three and I'm on track, let's keep this thing going!

Today's topic is asking you to share what your favorite vacation(s) or trip(s) were in your life. These can have sentimental value, it can be to see a long-lost friend or relative, the trip in which you proposed to her or just because it was such a cool adventure.

I've got a few on my list:
-Each trip to Florence, Alabama for the DII National Championship game.
-Both trips to Los Angeles, the first one because I had never been West of Minneapolis before, and second because I actually had time to explore there some.
-Going camping on Cumberland Island, Ga. in middle school, I got see palm trees and the Atlantic Ocean for the first time.
-Going to Houghton in 2007 for a football game, this was the first time I had really gone deep into the U.P. and I can't wait to get back.

There are more, but I'll leave the rest up to you! Share.....now!

No comments:

Post a Comment