Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tiger Woods Ruined For Life!!!

Okay, so I'm kidding. I have no clue what happened with his relationship mess and don't care. I am however trying to get your attention as it is needed to save the planet....sorry, too easy.

So I've been sitting here expending brain power trying to figure out a somewhat efficient way to grow this blog and it's readership.

I know I need to do something with actually getting pictures and video on here, that's no mystery. First, I need to get a new camera so that it is possible for me to upload some images on here. I want to make this blog mine and not just a jumble of stuff taken from other sites as much fun as that is.

Second, how do you embed photos/youtube videos onto your blog from elsewhere on the internet? I guess I'm a real novice when it comes to this stuff, especially for 2010. Just means more time I need to spend looking this stuff up!

Alright now I will leave you with a little fun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Folh7C5fqow

No comments:

Post a Comment