Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No Reservations

Just click play. I dare you to not like it.



In a short year and a half, No Reservations on the Travel Channel has become one of my all time favorite shows. Why, might you ask?

I think it's layers deep in reasoning. First, Anthony Bourdain is simply the man. His intelligence, wit, global/cultural experience and sarcatic humor are that of what runs in my very own family. It's what I love. Smart, funny and no bullshit. Second, I have a serious love of traveling. When I have the funds, time and logistical resources I am all about exploring the world as much as I can. I find high levels of self-fullfillment in travel and learning, which I guess gives me a high level of appreciation for a guy like Tony.
The third reason is quite simple...I love food. I love good food and lots of it. Thank God I occassionally excercise or I'd be 400 lbs instead of 156. Food is one of the human race's foundations of even being. Who knew it could be so interesting!?

Seriously though people, youtube some of this stuff or check out his new shows on the Travel Channel. Your IQ will grow.

Peace and Chicken Grease
PJA

No comments:

Post a Comment