Sunday, January 24, 2010

ATC on a Sunday night...

Here's how my Sunday night is shaping up:

I've got the Saints and Vikings on tv, I'm also online simultaneously searching for sub-jobs for the week while listening to live air traffic control out of NY-JFK. I've already done all the laundry, shopping, lunch-packing and ironing I need to do for the time being.

If this shit gets anymore exciting a library is gonna break out. Luckily, the game is a good one, 14-14 as they just started the second half.

Tonight's dinner? Well that was homemade Indonesian brown chicken and rice made with love by madre herself. Dessert consisted of mocha almond ice cream on top of homemade applecrisp. Dangerously awsome and will mercilessly render any diet useless and impotent.

I'd like to stay up late, but I need to find a placement for tommorow. That quest has so far gone about as well as the Bay of Pigs invasion.

Anyone want to learn how to mileage run on airlines to get status? This site will hook you up with all the information you need to complete your air-travel quest.
www.flyertalk.com

That's all for me kiddo's, I'll see you in grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment