Wednesday, February 17, 2010

With a New Computer Come Changes

Well, as you might have guessed my old Dell kicked shortly after I made my last post on here. It gave me 7 1/2 faitful years of service but alas it's diagnosis was terminal. So last night I finally procured a new desktop computer, things run a lot faster on it needless to say.

With the new computer, the following week has brought about changes in my life. My daily routines will be different, my thinking will be different. I realized that certain parts of my life had to change in order for me to better focus and persue my professional goals.

I need to become a bit more selfish in order to achieve what I am capable of. This necessity directly affects others in my personal life in a sizeable way, but in no means is meant to in a negative way. The move is in fact supported and encouraged by those parties who are affected.

This hourney is a personal journey in many ways, other than professional. I would like to find a better connection between myself and faith. I have long put the measure off, but I think the time has come for me to fully acknowledge my faith.

Change is hard for many people because they become comfortable in the status quo. Change is scary, because very few know what lies on the other side. Any journey that is worth the effort and discomfort can not be put off.

No comments:

Post a Comment