Saturday, November 14, 2009

Is This Really Mid-November?

It has been waaay too nice for waaay too long for this time of year in this state.

Last weekend it was sunny and about 70 both days. A couple days this week got a little chilly, but overall it has been quite sunny.

Today was sunny and in the 60's, I mean I wore shorts all day!

Thanksgiving is only two weeks away...what?! Man it's hard to believe how fast time goes by. I hope everyone got the chance to get outside today here in Michigan and enjoy this weather. It will most likely be the last of it we have.

This is the first weekend since September that I've had to just sit-around my place and vegetate. I've either been out of town or out with friends at football games all day.

I'm sure you've realized by now that this entry lacks the depth of the previous. My bad, I'll work on that for ya.

Take it easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment