Sunday, November 22, 2009

Good People, Good Times

What a great day yesterday. The weather could not have been better for late November in Michigan. It seems the later we go in the season, the better the weather gets. If you can get a little sun in Michigan in late November, it's a good thing.

I made a listing last week about the lack of support from GVSU fans, particularly students, during the football playoffs. Well I don't know whether it was the nice weather, or a big effort to get them out, but they just about filled the student section! A capacity of about 3,000 in the student section was 85% full. I was quite impressed as a LOT of them stayed until the 4th quarter even though the halftime score was a 37-0 blowout by our Lakers.

A great day at the game was capped by a nice, quiet evening at home to wind down. I could have easily taken a long nap when I got home at 5, but I decided against screwing with my sleep cycle.

Now today is another lazy one. Finished a work out and cleaned out my car. I need to find a sub job for tommorow, already have one for Tuesday, and then it's a five-day weekend!

In other news, I think I am getting old. I can't stay up as late as I could this summer. Over the summer I could easily stay up till 2am or so. Nowadays, like yesterday, I'm cooked by 11:30.
I think a lot of it has to do with my work schedule and it's affects on my sleep schedule. We'll see if we can't screw that up some over Christmas break.

Alright, enough chit-chat. Go enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment