Sunday, September 6, 2009

Summer's almost over...

Well the summer adventure is almost over. Back to subbing in the next few days.

Still searching for something in my field that fits me. I'm tired of applying for openings that have nothing to do with my major, are something that I have no interest in doing, and/or have no chance at landing because I am only "entry-level" out of college.

I'm sure there are many others out there like me, in my situation, but it sure doesn't feel that way. Five years of tireless effort, thousands of dollars, and I can't land the job I want in my field. At this point, I'm not sure it exists.

I'm not looking for pity, I'm looking for chance. I think doing everything right and everything I was told I needed to do I've earned a chance.

Ok, rant done. It's too nice outside to sit in here any longer.

Peace and chicken grease kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment